This website is created and owned by DELOPOULOS S.A. hereinafter referred to as the “Company”.
By using the Website or the services provided by the Company, users imply their full and unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions that the Company has set or will set in the future.
The Company reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew these terms and conditions of transactions made through its online store, according to its needs and business customs. The Company is obliged to inform users of any modifications and changes through this website.
Β/ Intellectual property rights
1/ All the content of this website, including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, is the intellectual property of the Company and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek and European law, as well as by international conventions. Their appearance or display on the Website will not be considered as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use them. The Company does not own the intellectual property rights of third parties, such as partners, collaborating institutions, etc.
2/ Any copying, digital or analogue recording, reproduction, distribution, transfer, processing of the content of the Website, downloading, creation of derivative works or misleading the public about the actual provider – beneficiary of the content of the Website is prohibited. Any reproduction, re-publication, uploading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content of the Website in any way or means, for commercial or other purposes, is permitted only with the prior written permission of the Company, i.e. the legal owner of the aforementioned copyrights. The Company’s logos are exclusive trademarks and distinctive features of the Company and are protected by Greek, Community and international laws for trademarks and industrial and intellectual property. The Company reserves all its legal rights to claim any incidental or consequential damage caused to it by such an illegal action.
C/ Information and Products provided
1/ The Company is committed to the quality, completeness, and validity of the information available on its website, without prejudice to any technical or typographical errors that cannot be foreseen or have occurred unintentionally.
2/ The Company makes every effort to ensure the most accurate description of the products displayed on this website. However, it is not responsible for any inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete description of its products or any interruption of the Website due to force majeure.
3/ The Company strives to maintain and ensure the availability of the Website and its content. Regardless of these efforts, the availability of this website depends on various factors such as the technical equipment of the users, the number of users trying to connect to the Website or to the Internet at the same time, etc. The Company is also entitled to do maintenance works to the Website, even if this results in its shutdown.
D/ Limitation of Company Liability
1/ The Company is not liable to users for any damages that may arise from the use of this website. It is not responsible for any temporary or permanent inability to provide its services for reasons beyond its control, such as, but not limited to, reasons of force majeure, extreme weather conditions, natural disasters, emergencies, strikes, fire, earthquake, pandemic, unlawful interference by the counterparty or a third party and, in general, for any incident that prevents the smooth performance of its contractual obligations.
3/ The Company guarantees the provision of high quality services, as well as making every effort to avoid any errors or failures regarding the general characteristics of the products.
4/The Company shall not be liable for any legal, civil and/or criminal claims, nor for any damage caused by visitors to the Website or third parties for any reason related to the operation or not and/or the use of the Website and/or the inability to make available products available from it and/or from any unauthorized interventions of third parties in products and/or information available through it.
Ε/ User Liability
The users of the Website accept that they will not use this online store to send, publish, send by e-mail or transmit in any other way any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, annoying, slanderous, defamatory, vulgar, indecent, libelous, constitutes a violation of someone else’s privacy, shows resentment, or expresses racial, ethnic or other discrimination, may cause harm to minors in any way, is not entitled to be disclosed under the law or contractual relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of employment relationships or covered by confidentiality agreements) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties, contains software viruses or any other codes, files or programmes designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or equip the operation of any software or computer hardware, intentionally or unintentionally violates the applicable Greek and EU legislation and its provisions, may harass third parties in any way and any content used to collect or store personal data about other users.
F/ Protection of Personal Data and Choices
The Company guarantees the protection and non-disclosure to third parties of the personal data and choices of the user, declared by the user during the use of the Website
G/ Jurisdiction – Applicable law
1/ For any dispute that may arise between the company and the user from the operation and use of this website, regarding the interpretation, observance and application of these terms, the courts of Athens are competent and the Greek law is applicable.
2/ In accordance with Directive 2013/11/EC, which was incorporated in Greece by means of Directive 70330/2015, the possibility of electronic resolution of consumer disputes through the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure is now provided for throughout the European Union. If the customer has the status of a consumer (i. e. a natural person acting outside his/her professional capacity) and has any problem with a purchase made from our Website, he/she can initiate the ADR procedure through the single pan-European platform for the electronic dispute resolution (EDD platform) available at: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage.
DELOPOULOS S. A. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company” for short) paying particular attention to privacy and the protection of your personal data, collects and processes your personal data by applying the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of personal data, as well as the implementing Regulation N 4624/2019. The Company is also committed to applying European and national legislation on personal data protection.
This policy is provided by the Company in order to define and make known the terms and conditions observed by the Company for the protection of personal data processed by the Company. In particular, it specifies the data subjects (natural persons), the categories of personal data collected, the purpose for which they are collected, the legal basis of the processing, the transfer of personal data to third countries, other recipients or processors and the period of storage and retention of the data.
In addition, the purpose of this policy is to inform data subjects of their rights regarding the processing of their personal data. The Company takes all technical and organizational measures for the security of personal data.
The Company has the right to modify or update this policy without prior notice, if this is required by applicable European or national legislation or deemed necessary as a consequence of our continuous effort to improve the protection of your personal data. It is therefore proposed that a periodic review of this policy is necessary to keep stakeholders informed.
1) “personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”), an identifiable natural person being one whose identity can be directly or indirectly identified.
2) “processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed, whether or not by automated means, on personal data or on sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
Collection of personal data
You may be asked to provide certain personal information, such as:
– Information about your identity (full name, nationality, date/place of birth, etc. , VAT number and competent tax office, ID card or passport, occupation),
-Contact details (home address, email address, mobile phone number, etc. ),
Information about the payment method (credit/debit card number, expiry date, cvv, card type, name of the cardholder, etc. )
The Company is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, the Company has established appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects electronically.
The Company expressly declares that these data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless disclosure is provided for by law or is required by a court decision, prosecutor’s order or decision / order of another Public Authority, as well as after written authorization from the data subject himself/herself.
Purpose of collecting personal data
The processing of personal data in accordance with European and National Regulations is carried out for the following purposes:
1. For the performance of the existing contract: In order for the Company to fulfil its contractual obligations (issue of required tax documents and provision of related services, provision of additional services, processing of payments, etc. )
2. In order for the Company to serve its legitimate business interests. For example, to offer similar / related services, to provide better customer service for future orders, to inform customers about programs / offers / discounts and / or other promotional activities of the Company, to send messages / forms in the context of customer satisfaction surveys, etc.
3. In order for the Company to comply with its legal obligation.
4. If the Company has been given explicit consent for the processing of personal data.
Disclosure of personal data
In order to fulfil the Company’s contractual and legal obligations, personal data may be provided to various service providers and suppliers. These service providers and suppliers are bound by data processing agreements and are required to ensure data confidentiality and protection in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation.
The Company provides limited access only to those of its employees who need to have access to this data based on their responsibilities. It shall take all necessary measures to prevent any unauthorised access, use or modification of such data.
Retention time of personal data
Personal data will be processed and stored during the contractual relationship between the Company and the customer and if necessary for the fulfilment of contractual and legal obligations (tax law, labour law, etc. ). If the collection of data was based on explicit consent, it can be deleted at any time after the withdrawal of the consent given.
Personal data and minors
1) The processing of personal data of a minor when providing information society services directly to him or her is lawful if the minor has reached the age of 15 and gives his or her consent.
2) If the minor is under 15 years of age and up to 13 years of age, the processing referred to in paragraph 1 is lawful only after the minor’s legal representative has given his or her consent.
Rights of data subjects
Personal data are kept and processed exclusively for the purposes stated and/or agreed upon and to the extent necessary for their fulfilment. They will be kept for the time strictly necessary to serve the above purposes. As data subjects (natural persons) you have the following rights:
1) Right to Information/Transparency: it is the right to know who is processing your data, what they are and why.
2) Right of access: you have the right to request free access to your personal data held by the Company.
3Right to rectification: you have the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data and the completion of incomplete data.
4Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data under certain conditions, such as when the data is no longer necessary, you have withdrawn your consent, the data has been unlawfully processed and so on.
5) Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data where the accuracy of the data is contested, the processing is unlawful, the data is no longer needed by the controller or you object to automated processing.
6) Right to data portability: you have the right to request the transfer of your data to another controller.
7) Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by an organisation, provided that the public interest is not affected.
8) Right to human intervention: you have the right to object when a decision concerning you is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and that decision produces legitimate effects or adversely affects you.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the applicable European and national legal provisions, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, i. e. the Data Protection Authority.